Mackays is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mackays self catering may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2011.
What we collect?
We collect the following information if you fill in the contact form
- Name, email address, telephone.
- Name, email address.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies used within this site
All cookies used within our site are related to tools and services Mackays self catering offers
- Google Analytics - This tool helps us to understand usage and traffic to our site. We use this to improve content to give users a better experience
Linking to other websites
Our Control of Personal Information
If you wish to restrict the collection of your information you can do this in various ways:
- If you are looking to fill in the form on this website follow the link to show you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing
- Mackays self catering does not pass on your personal information to third parties without your permission or if we are required to do so by law.
- We will only use the information for direct marketing purposes if you have agreed to this.
A copy of the information held on you can be supplied. To request this please write to
25 Union Street,